Tuesday 21 May 2019

Identifying/ doing a mini biography about NZ song composers

I am in music tech class at the moment and we got given a task of identifying NZ song artists and bands like Kora, Lorde, etc... I picked sons of Zion
Sons of Zion is a group of musical artists whose songs include:
  • Leave with me
  • Drift away
  • Stuck on stupid
  • Be my lady
  • And more...
My favourite song is Leave with me :)
There type of music genre is sort of pop or hip-hop/Rap
The members are…
  • Dylan Stewart (bass)
  • Matt Sadgrove
  • Joel Latimer (keyboards, vocals)
  • Samuel Eriwata (percussions, vocals)
  • Rio Panapa (lead vocals, guitar)

Laqkwuann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.