Thursday 19 September 2019

Cybersmart work this week

This week I was learning how to use the Polyline and Curve tool to create my own Scotland Rugby outfit
I enjoyed Creating something I can reuse at any Time
I found it challenging to use the Polyline because it was Hard at sometimes but I learnt to use it Efficiently
My digital learning object shows that I can make something for my own self and am able to use the Curve and Polyline Tool
I wouldn't like to change anything at the moment because I like it how it is
Here it is,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you read, watched or listened to our blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.